Petzoup wants every customer to be comfortable with their purchase and our purchasing process. Below are our policies.
- Returns and Exchanges - All of our items are custom made and personalized to each buyer. We are not able to accept a return of a custom piece but petzoup stands behind our products and will do our best to work with our customers on satisfying any issues they have with our artwork. Refunds are only available for lost or damaged items. If your item is received in a damaged state, please take photos and contact petzoup immediately. If you item is not received in a timely manner after being shipped to the address provided by the buyer to petzoup, we will contact the service provider to investigate. Should it be determined by petzoup and the service provider that your item has been lost, we will issue a refund for the item or recreate the item according to the buyers preference.
- Customs and Import Taxes - International buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply to their purchase. Petzoup is not responsible for any delays due to Customs in your country.
- Pet photos - deciding which pet photo to send to petzoup for your hand painted portrait can be a difficult decision. One of the most important pieces of information an artist needs before they begin their work is the true coloring of your pet. Digital photos today can modified your pet's coloring so please provide a photo that has not been retouched and where the coloring is is true to the animal. If you have a photo of the pose that you would like for your pet portrait but the coloring is not true, please send an additional photo that shows the actual coloring. We can paint a full face portrait or profile, whichever the buyer prefers.
- Paint - petzoup uses an acrylic paint made specifically for glass. Our glassware (stemware, stemless, whiskey, decanters and pilsner glasses) are baked after 3 days of cure time to protect your item from loss of paint from normal wear and tear. Our paint will maintain a glossy, permanent finish for years when used according to our care instructions which are included with every item.
- Payment in Full is required before any work is begun. Please use our Contact Page to send any questions regarding your potential purchase to open a discussion with the owner/artist, Dossie Garvey. All decisions in regards to your item will be confirmed before work begins.
- Windows - our windows are found everywhere there is a flea market, a vintage store or a salvage yard. They are all wood with glass panes and we refurbish them without losing the aged look. Window sizes will vary but we provide the proper size for each breed or depending on the number of pets in a single window. Our windows come with a single pane, 2 pane, 4 pane and 6 pane. Larger windows are available at an additional charge, please contact petzoup if you have a need for a larger window. Our buyers have the choice of frame color and preferred background, we are happy to work with you on how you would like your finished window to look. Each window comes with a sturdy bracket on the rear and is ready for hanging in your home or office.
- Multiple pets - petzoup can accommodate multiple pets on all of our items, please use the samples in our "place your order" page for the appropriate number of pets on your item.
- Completion times - Glassware, treat jars, memorial jars and ornaments are completed in approx 2-3 weeks, windows are completed in approx 3-4 weeks. After purchase you will receive a confirmation from petzoup for receipt of payment and photo(s) with a shipping date. Upon ship day you will receive a tracking#.
- International shipments - International shipments can take anywhere from 2-8 weeks for delivery. You will be provided with a Custom# upon shipping.